All applications for emerging market and local community grants must complete the application form attached.
Once completed please submit to email@example.com
- Successful applicants will be notified within a three month period following application.
- Due to the volume of requests received, the Foundation will not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.
- If a grant is awarded, an annual impact assessment form will be required to be completed.
Please ensure you attach a pdf copy of your latest annual review and please do not send DVDs or CDs.
By submitting an application you are confirming that you have read and accept the following terms and conditions.
Grant fraud is taken very seriously by the Foundation. We appreciate your co-operation in ensuring that all grants made are used for their intended charitable purpose. In instances where we believe that grant fraud has taken place we will request repayment of the grant and will not accept future applications.
The application process requires that the Foundation collects data about your charity. This information may be used as part of the process of monitoring the use of our funding. On occasion, the Foundation may share the information with other grant providers and auditors for the following purposes:
- determining, preventing or detecting crime
- ensuring that no one individual is receiving multiple grants
- as part of our external auditing requirements
Information will not be kept for longer than is required and, will be destroyed in accordance with local laws and regulations.
By submitting an application you give your explicit consent for us to process data relating to your organisation for the purposes outlined here and to the transfer of this data outside of your organistion's home country, and to such countries where the level of privacy protection may be less than provided under the laws of the European Unions.